Re: UBIFS fails & crashes on SheevaPlug

On 07/24/2009 04:12 PM, Erno Kuusela wrote:
Also, ubiformat mentioned 1400+ "bad" eraseblocks, what should I make of
that? Is it really failed flash cells, just some blocks reserved for
u-boot and stuff, or blocks traumatized from my earlier misadventures
with ubiformat parameters?

Oh, I've just got it. When ubiformat prints:

ubiformat: bad eraseblocks: 1400

this means that you have 1 eraseblock, and it is eraseblock number 1400.
Nothing to worry about. But it is confusing, so I'll change this to

ubiformat: bad eraseblock numbers: A, B, C

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Артём Битюцкий)