Re: /var/log/fsck/* is not in logrotate???

En/na Martin Guy ha escrit:
On 7/6/09, Xan <dxpublica@telefonica.net> wrot
 I just want to know if no entry for /var/log/fsck/ in logrotate is a bug, a
typo or so. Is it for some reason that logrotate has no entries for that?

Hi
  That's nothing to do with the ARM port of debian, but with main
debian. If you think it is a bug, please report it in the debian bug
tracking system, against whatever package supplies fsck

cheers

Thanks Martin, but it's not a bug. In /etc/init.d/checkfs.sh we could see that this script uses logrotate and for the manpage it seems that logs are overwritten each time. So we don't need logrotate, I think.

Xan.