Re: [SheevaPlug] Order not received

Yes I have seen this notice, but the orders I and others have placed are well beyond a four week delivery timeframe.

My suggestion, based upon experience, is to go to the Marvell web site and sign up for their Extranet access. Once you are signed up, send a e-mail message to sales with your order details, and request a e-mail response.