Re: i.MX31 and evaluation kit MCIMX31LITEKIT

hello,
     its nice to hear that you have installed debian in IMX31, as we also
working in porting linux in IMX31 , can you please suggest me how to start
with porting debian in it. As i go through several documentation, still i
couldnt get any glimpse of where to start. As we already using freescale
provided LTIB bsp for our application,but still we need some more packages
to be installed which debian is supporting.So, we searching to start porting
it.And we glad to see your mailing list , ensure that we can get some help
.Please direct us