Re: armel for the DNS-323

Martin wrote on the things that needs to be done for dns-323:

http://www.cyrius.com/journal/debian/orion/d-link/dns-323

>    all i can find
>    is a small section of the arm port wiki (
>    [1]http://wiki.debian.org/ArmPort ) that mentions kernel only. i assume
>    this means there is a kernel running, but no initramfs? could anyone point
>    me to this kernel image, or any further info?

The dns323 kernel support is enabled in the current linux-image-2.6.26-1-orion5x
package, but it's untested. So you'll need to solder a serial port and
test it by hand. What is missing is debian-installer (and possibly some
packages needed by dns-323)