Re: thecus n2100 armel lenny upgrade, won't boot

On Tuesday 16 September 2008 21:43:26 Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Joost Yervante Damad <joost@damad.be> [2008-09-16 20:17]:
> > Running postinst hook script flash-kernel.
> > Flashing kernel... done.
> > Flashing initramfs... done.

> > Processing triggers for initramfs-tools ...
> > update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-2.6.26-1-iop32x
> > -- end --
>
> Are you sure that's the end?

Pretty sure yes.

> update-initramfs should call
> flash-kernel these days. (Which means that flash-kernel is ran twice
> right now, once because of the kernel hook, once because of
> update-initramfs).

Makes sense.

Any idea how I could reproduce it, as I now have a serial on my thecus
anyway ?

I tried downgrading upgrading the kernel, but seems to work without triggers.

Joost

--
homepage: http://damad.be/joost
photo/blog: http://damad.be/joost/blog