Re: thecus n2100 armel lenny upgrade, won't boot

Hi All,

just something peculiar thing I noticed while doing another upgrade of my
thecus:

-- start --
Setting up udev (0.125-6) ...
update-initramfs: deferring update (trigger activated)
Setting up initramfs-tools (0.92j) ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/initramfs-tools/initramfs.conf ...
update-initramfs: deferring update (trigger activated)
Setting up linux-image-2.6.26-1-iop32x (2.6.26-4) ...

 Hmm. The package shipped with a symbolic
link /lib/modules/2.6.26-1-iop32x/source
 However, I can not read the target: No such file or directory
 Therefore, I am deleting /lib/modules/2.6.26-1-iop32x/source

Running depmod.
Finding valid ramdisk creators.
Using mkinitramfs-kpkg to build the ramdisk.
Not updating initrd symbolic links since we are being updated/reinstalled
(2.6.26-3 was configured last, according to dpkg)
Not updating image symbolic links since we are being updated/reinstalled
(2.6.26-3 was configured last, according to dpkg)
Running postinst hook script flash-kernel.
Flashing kernel... done.
Flashing initramfs... done.

Processing triggers for initramfs-tools ...
update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-2.6.26-1-iop32x
-- end --

As you can see due to triggers the initramfs is only actually generated after
the kernel has already been flashed. I could imagine this not being what is
wanted soo I ran flash-kernel again just to be sure.

Or am I seeing ghosts?

Thanks, Joost