Re: d-i does not show jfs in partition tool

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 4:05 PM, Xan <dxpublica@telefonica.net> wrote:

> I want to try it. I don't want break my slug too, but I think that if all is
> wrong, we could re-upslug2 it (and start again) (please, could anyone
> confirm that in any case reflashing image could be a solution?).

Xan,

re-flashing a slug with upslug2 is safe, unless you mess with RedBoot
using --Complete-reprogram. Normal upslug2 usage (with --image) is
completely safe and you can always flash a Debian installer image to
start over.

Regards,

--
Fernando Carolo
"Ignore the noise. Make some signal" -- Nathan Torkington