d-i does not show jfs in partition tool

Hi,

I have a nslu2. Yesterday I downloaded debian armel-5.0beta2 from [http://www.slug-firmware.net/d-dls.php] and followed the instructions from [http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/install.html] (I flashed with upslug2 my slug).

Well, in module selection step I choose, among others partman-jfs for formating my usb harddisk, but when I format one partition, JFS does not appears among options. If I choose partman-xfs for example xfs appears among these.

So it seems we have a bug or so?
Can anyone help me: now I have a aborted installation in my slug.

Thanks a lot,
Xan.