Re: d-i does not show jfs in partition tool

* Xan <dxpublica@telefonica.net> [2008-08-22 16:11]:
> Well, in module selection step I choose, among others partman-jfs
> for  formating my usb harddisk, but when I format one partition, JFS
> does not  appears among options. If I choose partman-xfs for example
> xfs appears  among these.

> So it seems we have a bug or so?

We currently only offer ext2, ext3 and reiserfs in the installer on
ARM.  We don't offer XFS because there are (or were) problems with XFS
on ARM.  We don't offer JFS because so far nobody has expressed any
interest and because I've no idea if JFS works correctly on ARM.  If
you can verify that JFS works on ARM, I suppose we can add it as an
option.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/