Re: [Fwd: Where is the state of bug "5.0beta2 does not find my disks"?]

Xan schrieb:
> Mmm.... what this mean? What is the "archive"?

ftp.debian.org

> Is there any site from downloading the fixed version?

The installer stays the same. Just give it another try.

The installer required a certain version of the libparted udeb, but
ftp.debian.org had advanced to another version number. Now the old
version is back on ftp.debian.org. See the thread at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2008/08/msg00097.html

> For the other hand, can you light me in migration from unslung to
> debian. How can I pass from one to another? Could I follow a similar
> process of migration from original Linksys firmware to debian (update
> firmware), or I must update that with upslug2? I can't find any
> "migration" page in nslu2-linux or in your page.

Just follow the normal instructions. What would you want to achieve with
a migration rather than
normal install?

cheers
--