Re: [Fwd: Where is the state of bug "5.0beta2 does not find my disks"?]

En/na Martin Michlmayr ha escrit:
* Xan <dxpublica@telefonica.net> [2008-08-19 11:42]:

I have a slug. Now I have unslung installed on it, but I want
install a  Debian.  Following [1] I planned to install armel lenny
beta2, but I found [2]  that perhaps there is a bug.

It's fixed.

Can anyone say me the state of this "bug"?.  Could I download an
uptodate release (other than figuring in [3]) with a  fix?

The bug was not in the installer image but in the archive itself.

Mmm.... what this mean? What is the "archive"?
Is there any site from downloading the fixed version?

For the other hand, can you light me in migration from unslung to debian. How can I pass from one to another? Could I follow a similar process of migration from original Linksys firmware to debian (update firmware), or I must update that with upslug2? I can't find any "migration" page in nslu2-linux or in your page.

Thanks a lot, Martin, for your help,
Xan.