Re: Where is stored the network setting?

(Sorry, I sent my previous reply to Rod only, instead of sending it to the list)

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 6:56 PM, Rod Whitby <rod@whitby.id.au> wrote:
> Martin Michlmayr wrote:
>>
>> I believe there's a tool that can change SysConf.  Maybe this tool
>> could be included in Debian.  Rod, any comments on this?
>
> I'm not aware of such a tool - we have tools for fconfig and fis handling in
> RedBoot, but the SysConf stuff is done by the Linksys proprietary
> applications in Unslung.

Rod,

doesn't /sbin/sysconf on SlugOS write to the SysConf partition,
although it only saves network settings, not all the settings used by
Linksys firmware and Unslung?

Please enlighten me.

--
Fernando Carolo
"Ignore the noise. Make some signal" -- Nathan Torkington