Re: Debian kernel package for linkstation pro

* Lennert Buytenhek <buytenh@wantstofly.org> [2008-08-10 15:47]:
> Maybe CONFIG_MII=m and the particular module loader being used isn't
> resolving module dependencies?  (Or mii.ko isn't included in the fs?)

Yeah, I just checked and mii.ko is not included on the arm image.  For
some reason, nic-modules doesn't depend on nic-shared-modules (which
contains mii) on arm whereas it does on armel.  Fortunately, nobody is
supposed to use arm anymore but I'll look into fixing it anyway.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/