Requesting your permission

Good morning,

I would like to have your permission to send you further information about the Great Hits tour of all six Electric Light Orchestra and E.L.O. Part II former members (now called The Orchestra). You can see the basis of the 26 date tour at www.theorchestra.net or www.orchestrafan.com if you would like to judge ?yes or no?. The tour starts in a few days.

We hope you?ll give us permission because these are great performers.

Thank you for your courtesy. If you wish to receive info, please opt-in for more info by visiting http://www.eloformermembers.net/optin.php?email=debian-arm@lists.debian.org. If you would like never to be contacted again by us, please visit http://www.eloformermembers.net/optout.php?email=debian-arm@lists.debian.org to opt-out. We will respect your wishes.

Thank you,

MR. NIGEL R. STONE
E-Fanclub Data Coordinator