creating user directories

Hi guys

can you help me, my little slug has been chugging along nicley but am having problems with understanding linux

I have samba running and one of the shares is a personal music forlder specific to each user mounted at /servers/media-server/"Personal Music"/%U

this share works fine for the two users who have a directory there, i was wandering though is there a way to create this folder for new users when added to the server. I know i can place directories in the etc/skel which are copied to /home/%U when a new user is created but is there a way to also create the Personal Music folder

Can this be done in samba, adduser or /etc/skel or anyway, any help guys is appreciated

thanks

john