Re: [pkg-boost-devel] Boost needs help on ARM

Steve M. Robbins wrote:
Ah.  I didn't know that.  Thanks.

Is there any mechanism to prevent this in future?  For example, can
boost be added to a list of packages that are not to be built on a
netwinder?

Netwinders et al. are getting really long in the tooth, and are pretty underpowered for this kind of thing.

Hedges is a good arm buildd. I think it's got enough horsepower to do armel work too, but that's an admin thing.

As for developer machines, I've outspent myself putting up hedges and leisner--- and the latter is blacklisted right now because of the local root exploit kernel problem. Anyone?

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@billgatliff.com