Boost needs help on ARM

Hello ARM folks,

The most recent upload of the Boost C++ libraries has produced an
Internal Compiler Error on ARM [1].  Boost is a widely-used library so
this build failure could hold up a large number of packages from
transitioning to Testing.  We could really use the help of someone
with an ARM system to produce a good bug report for the compiler team.

I'd also appreciate it if an ARM person could try building boost with
a less agressive optimization level; currently it builds with -O3.
We could drop the optimization level for ARM, as a short term
workaround.

Thanks,
-Steve

[1] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=boost;ver=1.34.1-6;arch=arm;stamp=1202765509