Re: Security buildd for armel

Kevin Price wrote:
Hi Martin,

Martin Guy schrieb:
If it's just a question of money I don't mind buying the security team
an N2100, but mine is giving segfaults and bus errors on long builds
so you might like to consider something different.

Are you saying that in general N2100 might be unreliable?

Hedges is an N2100 that I outfitted with 512MB SDRAM. Anyone know how it's holding up? Top says it's not idling, but loaded 1.15 on average with 32MB free. Dmesg and the logs don't show anything ugly.

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@billgatliff.com