architecture: all but ... (please add armel to architecture list)

Hi,

Dear porter, please enlighten me.

On Wed, Jan 16, 2008 at 02:26:20PM +0000, Martin Guy wrote:
> Package: gsynaptics
> Version: 0.9.7-3
> Severity: wishlist
> User: debian-arm@lists.debian.org
> Usertags: eabi
>
> Please add "armel" to the architecture list in debian/control (or make it "any")
>
> (A new ARM port should be going into lenny to replace the old one in lenny+1;
> see wiki.debian.org/ArmEabiPort)

Since S360 build failure caused me to chose explicit arch list, I
think I have to add eabi to fix this bug.  I wish if we can do

Architecture: all but s360

These interesing special archtectures such as s360 shouldn't place extra
stress every time new architecture comes.

Did I miss some smart packaging method.

Osamu