Debian lenny on the QNAP TS-209 II

Hi

Im not sure if I should post this here, or on the debian-boot mailing
list, so if this is wrong, please tell me.

I have a QNAP TS-209 which i bought today (with 2x 1tb seagate
barracuda disks). And i had planned to install debian linux on it
(with instructions from
http://www.cyrius.com/debian/orion/qnap/ts-209/install.html).

I followed the instructions, and flashed it with the files that was linked:
http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/armel/images/daily/orion5x/netboot/qnap/ts-209/flash-debian
http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/armel/images/daily/orion5x/netboot/qnap/ts-209/initrd.gz
http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/armel/images/daily/orion5x/netboot/qnap/ts-209/kernel

And it told me to reboot. After i did this, nothing more really
happend. The status icon is blinking, which is (according to the
manual):
Blink in green: Hard disk not detected; Hard disk not initialized.

But both HDD lights are correct, so i guess its a problem with the
installer? I get the same blinking status led if i boot without any
disks.

So I guess tomorrow I will have to go out and buy a serial connector
and reflash with the original firmware (no problem, i knew this could
happen).

Now, what im wondering is.. what did i do wrong? was i just unlucky
with the day i downloaded the installer and should probably wait a
couple of days before downloading a new image?

Any ideas/comments would be appreciated..

Thank you,
Morten