Re: d-i does not show jfs in partition tool

When I installed my Thecus N2100, I had the same. But thats half an year
ago. (As I wanted xfs not for the root fs it was not an issue. The
partition planed to hold this fs was a dm-mapped (luKS-crypted) one)

After installing one could part I it with [xj]js: However, I got servere
filesystem issues both with xfs and jfs.

I don't know which one causes which problem, but be warned:
- One of these created only a partion of 5-hundred-something Megabytes
on a 700G space. Couldn't convince it ....
- The other one partitinoed fine, but during benchmarking [as far as i
remember I used ltp - The Linux Test Project test suite] I got
filesystem corruptions. On top xfs-fsck segfaulted on this. It occured
at least two times in a row, so I expect a bug rather coincidence
However, I did not debug the issue. The problem could be gone (as this
was at 2.6.18), but you should be aware of it.

coldtobi