Re: d-i does not show jfs in partition tool

First of all, thanks for answering....

En/na Tobias Frost ha escrit:
When I installed my Thecus N2100, I had the same. But thats half an year
ago. (As I wanted xfs not for the root fs it was not an issue. The
partition planed to hold this fs was a dm-mapped (luKS-crypted) one)
So, it's probably a not solved bug....

After installing one could part I it with [xj]js: However, I got servere
filesystem issues both with xfs and jfs.

I don't know which one causes which problem, but be warned:
- One of these created only a partion of 5-hundred-something Megabytes
on a 700G space. Couldn't convince it ....
- The other one partitinoed fine, but during benchmarking [as far as i
remember I used ltp - The Linux Test Project test suite] I got
filesystem corruptions. On top xfs-fsck segfaulted on this. It occured
at least two times in a row, so I expect a bug rather coincidence
However, I did not debug the issue. The problem could be gone (as this
was at 2.6.18), but you should be aware of it.

Wow!!.
Could anyone confirm if these bugs are fixed?
If don't, I will think to pass to classical ext3 ;-)

Regards,
Xan.
coldtobi