Re: Newer kernel for N4100?

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 10:49:09AM -0500, Bill Gatliff wrote:
> Anyone know of a recent kernel for the n4100?  I was using the 2.6.17.8 sources
> from wpkg.org, which are a bit out of date.  Is anyone else paying any attention
> to this platform?

What patches does the "wpkg.org 2.6.17.8" add to the kernel? Are these
in mainline kernels already? If they are, the -iop32x kernel should
probably work just fine. If they are not, it should not be a big job.
N4100 is almost identical to n2100. Similar enough that it would be
a pity if support were lost. However, it needs someone with the actual
hardware to make it possible.

--
"rm -rf" only sounds scary if you don't have backups