Re: Experimental developer release for QNAP TS-109/TS-209

Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> I've updated both the TS-209 and TS-409 today and retested the
> installer.  It still works.  You still have to install Debian unstable
> though.

I had enabled bootlogd on my TS-109, but it turns out this breaks the boot
for some reason.

My two options to correct this were to take out the harddisk and connect
it to my amd64 desktop, or run the experimental TS-209 D-I image for
rescue. Obviously I did the last and it worked perfectly.

I only ran the install up to partitioning though. Will try a full install
soon.

Cheers,
FJP

P.S. We're going to need some way to make it obvious that the TS-109 is
also supported by the TS-209 images. Add a symlink maybe?