Re: Puzzling difference between debian-arm and debian-i386 re growisofs

On 2008-04-19 16:20 +0100, Barry Tennison wrote:
> For info.
>
> Additions to the bug report welcomed - especially any that reproduce it.

Are you on arm or armel? I just tried your recipie on arm (etch on a
balloonboard) (using genisoimage v1.1.2-1 ) I don't see any errors
reported but I do see both long and short versions of files suggesting
something has gone wrong with the rock ridge stuff:
$ls a
nullf000  nullfile-with-long-name

dmesg just says:
ISO 9660 Extensions: RRIP_1991A
for both successful and broken versions

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/