Re: HP mv2120 support in Orion tree

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 01:18:35AM +0300, Eugene San wrote:
>> Eugene, have you ever seen this behavior?
>>
> No, that looks strange for me too. Probably one of default parameters
> got vanished.
> You may invoke "rcvr" start recovery procedure or alternately invoke
> "resetenv; reset;" to restore uBoot defaults.
> Hope "resetenv" is implemented in your version of uBoot.

So, there is such a command.  Using it erases my serial number and MAC
address.  Fortunately, I saved beforehand.

I still see this odd behavior.  If I put the device into the recovery
mode (hold reset and power-on) and then detach the power supply, it is
likely to not start the recover mode next time.

Here is the before and after.  Mostly benign, but I haven't look into
what all of these mean.

  1c1
  < BOOT_MODE=normal
  ---
  > BOOT_MODE=runin
  8,9c8
  < bootargs_root=root=/dev/nfs rw console=ttyS0,115200
  < bootcmd=bootext2 0,1:1,2 0x400000 /boot/uImage /dev/sda /dev/sdb
  ---
  > bootcmd=bootext2 0,1:1,2 $(loadAddr) /boot/$(image_name) /dev/sda /dev/sdb;
  22c21
  < ethaddr=00:0a:e4:83:a5:71
  ---
  > ethaddr=00:00:00:00:51:81