Re: Reinstalling debian on n2100

Tobias Frost wrote:
Hi Andrew,

everyone started at one point with linux, so keep up, as the learning
curve is quite steep.
As a suggestion, look into "aptitude". aptitude has the advantage, that
it will show you what it does, and especially for a beginner it might be
helpful to see the consquences / dependencies of some packages. Aptitude
is a little slow on arm, at least with its default configuration.

Agreed wholeheartedly. Do use aptitude, Andrew: it takes a bit of learning, but then it's a wonderfully flexible tool that works well even if your system is minimal or gets quite broken. And it's a mainstay workhorse in everyday situations like wanting to install a new package or two, or see what will happen if you update things.