Hedges will need some downtime next week

The colo facility that houses hedges is doing some facilities work next week, and will need to shut down the unit for several hours. I don't have the date/time schedule yet.

I no longer have root on hedges, due to a power supply failure on my workstation, and a non-backed-up SSH key. :(

I'll post the date/time here when I know it. Could someone set up a crontab to shut the machine down, with warning, at that time?

Bill Gatliff