Re: Please reschedule regina-normal/arm build

(Please CC me on replies since I'm not subscribed.)

Hi all,

Many thanks to everyone who offered suggestions as to what might be
going on with the regina-normal/arm crash that I wrote about in late
December / early January.

An update:  It seems that the crash only appears in the presence of
compiler optimisations (-O2).  As a result I've done a fresh upload
that uses -O0 for arm only, so that at least the archive has a version
that is built and appears to be behaving itself.  I'm still digging
around with the -O2 case though in the hope of finding out in more
detail why it's breaking.

Thanks again to Martin Guy for both his help and his hardware. :)

Ben.