Re: Munin

John Winters wrote:
> I tried it about 4 weeks ago and the install process was broken.  The
> partitioner crashed every time it tried to start up so there was no way of
> completing the installation.

This was probably due to parts of partman being out of sync, if so it
cleared up around the end of December.

> The path given above is slightly misleading because the images are not
> "daily" - they were about 4 months old.  Unless there's a new one which
> has been built since mid-December then I wouldn't bother trying it.

I haven't tried the "daily" armel installer build for a month or so, at
which point it worked IIRC. I plan to start doing true daily builds
soon, I have an untested build from yesterday that I need to use to
install my new n2100 first though.

--
see shy jo