Re: Munin

On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 10:46:13AM +0200, Salvatore Iovene wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone here successfully run munin or mtrg on a N2100? I first
> tried on my NSLU-2 and then on the Thecus, but for both of them it seems
> that the CPU power is not enought for rrdtools. Infact, I found that
> munin-graph would take hours and hours. Yesterday I had to kill it after
> about 10 hours of keeping my CPU busy over 80%.

See this blog post:
http://ramblingfoo.blogspot.com/2007/07/how-to-build-rrdtool-with-soft-float.html

from Eddy Petrisor.

the quintessence is that you need softfloat either by building your own
softfloat libraries (like Eddy did) or you need to swith to armel which
is softfloat.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.