Re: ehci_hcd map_single: unable to map unsafe buffer on a standard NSLU2

Riku Voipio a écrit :
On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 06:09:20PM +0200, David & Anne-Sophie wrote:
I am trying to use my hybrid USB tuner on my NSLU2.
Tuner=Terratec cinergy XS
Driver=http://mcentral.de/wiki/index.php/Em2880
I plugged it directly to the DISK-2 connector. On DISK-1 there is a USB hard-disk that contains the filesystems.

When I try tzap to activate the dvb-t stream, I get those errors:
ehci_hcd 0000:00:01.2: alloc_safe_buffer: could not alloc dma memory (size=36096)
ehci_hcd 0000:00:01.2: map_single: unable to map unsafe buffer ffc2c000!
many times (I think one per USB packet).
And the tuner does not stream anything...

Do you know what it means and how to solve the issue?

This seems more like a driver and/or kernel issue, than debian/arm
specific issue. You might want to approach Em2880 developers first
for pointers.

But, i try this driver on a PC with ubuntu and it works very well ?