ehci_hcd map_single: unable to map unsafe buffer on a standard NSLU2

Hello all,
I am trying to use my hybrid USB tuner on my NSLU2.
Tuner=Terratec cinergy XS
Driver=http://mcentral.de/wiki/index.php/Em2880
I plugged it directly to the DISK-2 connector. On DISK-1 there is a USB hard-disk that contains the filesystems.

The driver compiles fine on the standard debian etch kernel, and loads perfectly. I just did a minor patch of this driver around a udelay(2500); -> udelay(2000);udelay(500); (2500 is a too big value for the ARM architecture, see bad_udelay).

When I try tzap to activate the dvb-t stream, I get those errors:
ehci_hcd 0000:00:01.2: alloc_safe_buffer: could not alloc dma memory (size=36096)
ehci_hcd 0000:00:01.2: map_single: unable to map unsafe buffer ffc2c000!
many times (I think one per USB packet).
And the tuner does not stream anything...

I did not modify anything in the NSLU2 (neither RAM or frequency), just upgraded to debian etch arm architecture following the nslu2-linux.org tutorials.
Do you know what it means and how to solve the issue?
Do not hesitate to ask for specific information.

Thanks!
Cheers,
David.
David.houard@free.fr