Re: What is Best OS for PC for NSLU2/debian/arm development?

* siegfried <siegfried@heintze.com> [2007-07-12 22:08]:
> Unfortunately, all the PC debian installations died three months ago
> so I shelved the project. I just downloaded debian etch 4.0R0 and
> tried again and go the same kernel panic on my PC.
>
> Knoppix, Ubuntu, SuSE and Fedora seem to install fine. Are any of
> these good choices?

"the same kernel panic"?  How about you try another installation on
your PC and send in a proper installation report as per
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/ch05s03.html#submit-bug

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/