Re: Debian Armel ARM Port

Hi Guillem,

 Thanks for the clarifications.

> These mirrors (?) don't seem to have all the packages present in the
> armel-debs.applieddata.net
> repository. Things like tzdata and dpkg-dev to name a few.

Right, it's a partial repository, architecture independent packages are
not included. You can pull them from the official mirrors using something
like:

deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/

 Thanks for the informations I was able to successfully 'apt-get dist-upgrade' by
 installing from http://armel.applieddata.net/developers/linux/eabi/armel-root-fs.tar.bz2
 and changing sources.list to;

 deb http://ftp.gnuab.org/debian/ sid main
 deb http://ftp.gnuab.org/debian/ unreleased main
 deb http://ftp.fi.debian.org/debian dists/unstable/main/binary-arm/

 Thank you, I really appreciate all the effort being put in to the Debain Armel Port :-)

 Mohan