From: breidenbach@gmail.com [mailto:breidenbach@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
jeff@jab.org
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 9:34 PM
To: Rod Whitby
Cc: Martin Michlmayr; Paul Tan; Anders Andersen;
debian-arm@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: armel disk image

>I can investigate the bandwidth and download quota implications of
>hosting the 150MB file on slug-firmware.net, but would strongly prefer
>not to do so

Thanks Rod. For the moment, I stuck the instructions and data
files on my home DSL line. If a brave soul wants to test, I'd definitely
be happy to have feedback.

  http://www.jab.org/armel/README.html

If this turns out to be useful, I'll have to find another home both
forbandwidth reasons and probably to make the stupid license
agreement more click-o-rific.  Is there a free software ethernet
driver in works, and if so what is its status?