Re: Some thoughts on the ARM build daemons

Lennert Buytenhek wrote:
> (I also don't think that finding ARM silicon vendors willing to donate
> some man-power to the Debian ARM port would be very hard, either.)

That's always good and helpful for kernel and toolchain work.  Having
some of these people "around" and jump in should the need arise, would
be a good thing.

Also, improving the arm port and installer to make it even fitter for
embedded use and embedded hardware that may not be too familiar may
be an appropriate goal as well.

Regards,

	Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.   Paul Erdös