Re: Some thoughts on the ARM build daemons

Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> > - tofee: up, building packages, sometimes stable-security.
> >
> > I think it is time to changes things. Our faster build daemons have a
> > 233MHz CPU with 256MB of RAM, while there are way faster ARM CPU today.
>
> How much faster is the fastest available ARM CPU compared to toffee?

The 1.2GHZ dual core CPU is the Intel IOP342 (IOP341 for single core).
Intel also produces a "Customer Reference Board" named IQ81342EX which is
an ATX board with an IOP342.

  http://www.intel.com/design/iio/iop341_42.htm and about
  http://download.intel.com/design/iio/prodbref/31503301.pdf

Regards,

	Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.   Paul Erdös