Re: Kernel CRC error on NSLU2

Hi Gordon:

     That helped: it now gets past the CRC check.  However, it still
fails with these errors (via serial port):

> FATAL: Module ixp400_eth not found.
> Failed to load Intel IXP400 ethernet driver
> Done.
> Begin: Waiting for root file system... ...
> Done.
>         Check root= bootarg cat /proc/cmdline
>         or missing modules, devices: cat /proc/modules ls /dev
> ALERT! /dev/sda1 does not exist. Dropping to a shell!

     On the attached hard disk, sda1 is the swap partition.

     I have not made any changes to initramfs: Although the
installer ran to completion with no visible error, I haven't yet
had a successful boot into Debian.

Thanks for your help,

John