RE: Spin down USB-IDE-disk

Hi!

Cool! I'll try the var/log-thingy then. So far I made it spin down for
some seconds and then spin up when the script is checking if the disk is
spun down.. =)

When I was trying out sg_start to spin down my disk I got a similar
fault with ls and other commands if I set pc=5. Maybe trying another
number (man sg_start) could make it work better for you.