Re: Problems with a debian nslu install and Seagate FreeAgent USB disk

Hi José

On 4/21/07, José Muanis <muanis@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Does the drive do the same thing when connected to a Linux PC?

Yes, tested on a Ubuntu 6.10 Notebook today and got the same errors.

Any thought?

Unfortunately, I'm out of ideas. The good thing is that the problem is
not limited to the NSLU2, so you have a greater chance of somebody
else being affected by the problem, which means a greater chance at
the problem getting addressed. You could try posting a bug report
somewhere, but I'm not exactly sure where - maybe start with the
kernel. However, definately search the kernel mailing lists first.

Gordon

--
Gordon Farquharson