Re: Can someone still help with install

Hi John

On 4/18/07, John Fieldsend <jfieldsend@gmail.com> wrote:
I know im probably only stabbing in the dark here, but would it make a
difference if i preformatted the hard dive in a linux box, just wandered if
it could be a memory issue and the installer running out of memory and not
being able to use the swap partition it created?

You could try that, but I don't think that it is going to make a
difference. The problem seems to be that apt (or something) is trying
to use IPv6 when IPv6 is not available. But I'm not sure why this
problem is happening to you and Markus. We'll just have to keep on
investigating.

Gordon

--
Gordon Farquharson