Re: DNS-323 and Debian-arm

* Michael Benson <strider@perpetualpeace.net> [2007-04-16 13:55]:
> Well, anyway it looked to me like the number of commonly available
> pieces of hardware debian-arm is running on is still small enough
> that people might be interested in this. If not, I apologize for
> wasting server space.

I agree that the hardware looks quite interesting.  I looked at the
DNS-323 a few weeks ago, but unfortunately it uses a Marvell chip that
is not supported in the mainline kernel.  As such, it will be
difficult to port the official debian-installer; but manual
installations of Debian (as you did) will of course work.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/