Re: g++ internal error with regina-normal/arm

>   g++: Internal error: Killed (program cc1plus)

That leisner running out of virtual memory.
Try it on something with more RAM - preferably 128M plus swap

> are there some machines
> that are unsuitable for building large packages (and, if so, is leisner
> one of them)?
128MB, of which it inly sees 64MB, no swap.

> Is there anyone with a reasonably beefy arm box who would be able to
> try building regina-normal
I'd rather you did it yourself via ssh - mail me for an account on
n2100.martinwguy.co.uk - 600Mhz 512MB RAM