Re: NSLU2, Etch, and brick mode

On 10/30/07, Gordon Farquharson <gordonfarquharson@gmail.com> wrote:

> have serial console access? Also, please post your configurations:
> peripherals attached, kernel versions (uname -a), modules running
> (lsmod), /etc/fstab, disk usage (df -h), and anything else that may be
> of interest. There may be something common to these systems that we
> can see in this information.

Hmm... I just realized that you may not be able to list all this
information if the slug is not booting :-) You can get the config file
information by attaching your hard drive to another Linux machine. You
should also be able to get the kernel version from the boot partition
(ls /boot), and also the disk usage once you mount your partitions.

Gordon

--
Gordon Farquharson
GnuPG Key ID: 32D6D676