Re: NSLU2, Etch, and brick mode

On 10/30/07, Rob Tucker <robtuck81@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> This must be more than coincidence. Im trying to think of what we must have
> all done the same to get to this point.

For reference, I have had a slug running etch 24/7 with an external
USB hard disk (not a flash drive) for around 6 months without a single
problem. It is up to date with etch updates. There must be something
common with all of the slugs mentioned in this thread. Do any of you
have serial console access? Also, please post your configurations:
peripherals attached, kernel versions (uname -a), modules running
(lsmod), /etc/fstab, disk usage (df -h), and anything else that may be
of interest. There may be something common to these systems that we
can see in this information.

Gordon

--
Gordon Farquharson