Re: hard disk performance on Allnet 6500 (like Thecus N2100)

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2007-10-03 17:59]:
> Just for the record: I wanted to apply these patches to 2.6.23 but I
> found a problem with them.  I reported it to the Intel folks so
> hopefully it will be fixed in the near future.

I have a kernel now that's working properly for me.  Disk performance
is much better.  Before I make this image widely available, I'd like
to ask for tester - if you have a serial console for your N2100 (in
case something goes wrong) and want to test the kernel image, please
contact me privately.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/