re: Samba problem

I'm running debian etch with samba v3, and after running about 1 day, next
time I try to connect a share, it doesn't work anymore . If I go to the
swat interface, I only see about 4 icons, all the icons of shares & printers
etc. aren't there anymore . Restarting the services doesn't solve the
problem, only a reboot works .

Had a problem with my Samba too in a similar regard. This should put you on the right track. It seems to be an installer bug that can be overcome if you compile from source (which I haven't tried on my NSLU2....yet....)

Regards,
Dave