gnuab.org unreleased analysis

The following packages in unreleased have older versions than unstable
and the new versions don't have the armel patch applied. I filed bugs
on several of these since the patch wasn't in the BTS. We probably should
update the versions in unreleased in the meantime:

gdb 6.6.dfsg-1+armel
gettext 0.16.1-1+armel
libtool 1.5.22-4+armel
nspr 2.6.18-7+armel
python-numeric 24.2-7+armel
	Changelog for the +armel version says "Disable lapack and blas
	support.", but it was a binary-only upload so I don't know what
	changes were made to the source and couldn't produce a patch.
	This needs to be dealt with.

The following packages in the unreleased suite on gnuab.org seem like
cruft that can be removed soon:

gcc-defaults 1.56+armel
	Newer version in unstable has the armel patches.
	But new version hasn't built on armel yet for some reason.
linux-kernel-headers 2.6.18-7+armel
	Removed from unstable.
procpc 1:3.2.7-4.1+armel
	Fix just NMUed into unstable today, can remove from unreleased
	once it autobuilds for armel.

All other armel packages in unreleased now have patches on file in the
BTS. I filed a few new ones:

freedts #441736
	The patch in this one could use a better explanation than I
	managed.
strace #441755
subversion #441757

--